Welcome to p.s.studio photography...

If you have been looking for a site that has great photography and people that love what they do... follow me...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's Raining Babies!!!!!


Greydon.. the pro model... got the gene from mom and dad...

Okay... precious...

Reagan... what a poser...
Lately we have had the privilage of taking some beautiful photographs of new borns and one year old, as well as two year old children... here is a small sample and you can see more on the web site... Prepare to SMILE!

Speaking of posers check out Reece...

You kiddin'?


Sharon says it was kinda mean... but I have to tell you I love this photograph... in about 20 years Ian will be laughing his butt off...


As you can see he was only mad for a minute...


Travis... what can I say... nice job.

Jeepers...

Hallmark? Call me...

I said call me...

If you don't I'm calling American Greetings...

Looks like Ian stepped into the 50's... cool

Jackson... he is two now... looks like he stepped back about 80 years or so...

These have been so much fun... I can't tell you how privilaged we feel to have played a part...

No comments: